FINAL STANDINGS

FINAL STANDINGS!
AS 128
SS 125
JS 122




TM 122
SR 121
TC 121




BW 108
PS 103
DF 100




Wednesday, 18 June 2014

"Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!"

Though there might be one should Spain not rebound and soundly trounce Chile today.

Here's what Bob the Jumping Spider has to say on the matter, and on other things:

BOB THE JUMPING SPIDER'S PICKS OF THE DAY:
NETHERLANDS 3, AUSTRALIA 0
CROATIA 2, CAMEROON 1
SPAIN 1, CHILE 1

I'll have to reserve further commentary on yesterday's matches for tonight, as there is no rest for the wicked (nor for me, it seems).

Suffice it to say for now that I'm bullish on Belgium, Brasil has yet to step it up (although the Mexican goalie is most definitely a keeper <crickets>), and I'd hate to be the Russian keeper right about now, but especially yesterday when he scored on himself.

Best of luck to all with today's matches!

POST-POST TIDBIT: If I don't have picks for any given matches, I substitute nothing but zeroes. Yesterday, most of us would have done better

No comments:

Post a Comment